Check-in: between 2pm and midnight. We do not have reception at the establishment, so you will have to tell us what time you arrive, otherwise confirm your arrival time 1 or 2 days in advance of Check-in by contacting our email email@example.com or at phone (+34) 627 453 829.
Any registration outside of these hours must be agreed in advance. If this is the case, please contact us.
Check-out: until 11 in the morning.
For registration you will have to present the original identification documents.
Any special requirement will have to be confirmed and will be subject to availability. It may lead to additional costs to the value of the reservation.
No type of parties and events are allowed.
License: Nº R.T.A: A/MA/01427
No pets allowed.
Smoking is prohibited by law inside the building, as well as in the apartments and in common areas.
We have Free Parking.
Internet / WiFi access is free.
Children of any age can be accommodated. Only one extra bed is allowed per apartment and is subject to availability, with an extra charge per night.
The indicated rates include VAT.
Currently and due to the pandemic we have special conditions.
To confirm a reservation, a deposit of 25% of the value of the reservation will be made and the remaining 75% will be charged at the time of Check-in.
Failure to show up on the day of registration does not entitle you to a refund.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+34) 627 453 829.